Monday, June 17, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things

So I am sitting here thinking about my day, and I could make a list of all the things that made my day rotten but instead I am going to do the opposite. I am going to make a list of a few of my favorite things that made my day GREAT!

1. Netflix- My favorite past time as of late is being able to sit down after the dishes are done, the baby is bathed and tucked into bed, and turn on Netflix and watch an episode or two of my favorite show.










2. Toy Story- When I am at my wits end with a fussy baby, especially when he has double ear infections and nothing seems to sooth him, I can always count on good old Toy Story. This has become Ethan's favorite movie, not so much mine. But I do love that it makes my boy happy when I can't.


3. Instagram- I am becoming a big fan of Instagram. I really enjoy finding new apps for Instagram. For example, RansomGram & BeautifulMess. It's fun to just mess around with pictures and add effects to them and just pretend like I am a photographer.

4. Happy Hour at Sonic- This has become an issue for me and the hubby! We are always going to Sonic during Happy Hour and getting our Route 44 Strawberry Limeade. They are DELICIOUS!!! 

5. Last but certainly not least, My Family!! Life would be pretty boring without these two. I love them more than anything else in this world. 

0 comments: